THE ETERNITY BUREAU

THE ETERNITY BUREAU
COMING TO GET YOU SOON...

Friday, 30 May 2014

NEW BOOK: A Country Fit for Zeros

Hello.
Quietly (mainly as nobody is probably reading this) announcing my new short collection today: "A Country Fit For Zeros". 

This new collection is a bit different from the last one, still sci fi, but more satire, more politics, more comedy and even a few zombies...
 
I've trailed the artwork here and on twitter (@bookishchap) and will announce exact launch date very soon.  (art by @bookartguy)

(If you're a book a review site, I'll be happy to arrange review copies (you can leave a comment or DM on my twitter listed above.)

Will be available on Kindle - and if I can work out what buttons to mash, perhaps Kobo and Smashwords etc.

cheers,
SK

No comments:

Post a Comment