THE ETERNITY BUREAU

THE ETERNITY BUREAU
COMING TO GET YOU SOON...

Monday, 6 April 2015

The Last Anthology?

Hello

Thanks to all those who bought my first three sci fi and horror anthologies on Kindle.  After a bit of thinking, I've decided I'm going to change the way I publish my short stories in future.  Kindle is a great platform for longer forms, but isn't really the place for short fiction.  So, in future I plan to publish my short fiction in different ways.  I've already sold several stories this year to online fiction magazines like 'Mad Scientists Journal', and I think this is probably the best way to get as many readers as possible looking at my stories (which is all any writer really wants). 

So watch this space, and I'll update where my latest stories can be found.

(I may at some point collect up the stories I have sold once the rights revert back to me and do larger anthology on Kindle - but that is probably a while off).

cheers
SK

No comments:

Post a Comment